Frame Skin Essential DieLiving
Our Living Frame Skin Pro-Tech protector has been specially designed to protect the frame of your bike against impacts from falls, bumps or friction from use. The Essential Pack offers the essential frame coverage every rider needs. The protector is also available in different designs so you can choose the one that best suits your bike and taste.
For the swingarm protectors on the chain side, our Living Frame Skin Pro-Tech features the reinforced “Snake Skin” material, which will protect your bike against chain shocks and chafing. As it is thick and silicone-coated, it fits easily and reduces chain noise.
As with de designs we offer various finishes, so you can choose the one that best suits your bike.
- Matt – Transparent: Smooth, matt, graphic surface with transparent background. Ideal for bikes with bright and clear colors.
- Waffle Tex – Transparente: Textured and rough surface in the shape of a "waffle" with graphics on a transparent background. Ideal for bikes with bright and light colors.
- Clean the frame, cranks and fork with alcohol to remove any dirt. Then wipe it dry with a cloth.
- Identify each protector with the parts of your bike frame and make adaptations if necessary.
- Position the protector aligned with the frame and press in the center.
- Use a heat gun to gently heat the shield and activate the glue.
- Press the center shield out firmly, using our spatula if necessary.
- Go out and ride!